RINJANI TREKKING PARTNER
www.rinjanitrekkingpartner.com provides you Rinjani trekking packages with affordable prices and convenient services
For your trekking convenience, we suggest that you read along the following cultural tips. Knowing the local habits must be one of your best friend in traveling.
- Smile and greet people, especially elders.
- Shake hands, gently
- Accept hospitality and food. You do not have to eat and drink, but it is polite to accept.
- Say goodbye and thank you when you leave
- Dress modestly Women should keep upper arms and thighs covered.
- Bend down and walk around seated people when you need to pass.
- Use only your right hand to eat and to hand objects or money to someone.
- Be sure to sit at the same level as other people.
- Enter house, building or village without being invited.
- Wear shoes inside a house.
- Point at people with your finger. Don’t ever use your foot to point at objects or people.
- Point the bottom of your feet directly at people whilst sitting on the floor.
- Touch anyone’s head.
- Step over people of food on the floor.
- Eat with your left hand, or use your left hand to give or accept objects or money.
- Raise your voice, especially in anger. .
Via Sembalun | Via Senaru|