RINJANI TREKKING PARTNER
www.rinjanitrekkingpartner.com provides you Rinjani trekking packages with affordable prices and convenient services
Via Sembalun - 3 Day 2 Night
DESTINATIONS COVERED :
SENARU CRATER RIM
SEMBALUN CRATER RIM
LAKE SEGARA ANAK AND HOT SPRINGS
Our local guide will pick you up at Lombok Airport/Lembar Harbour/Mataram (or at main tourism spots in Lombok; Senggigi, Kuta Beach, Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, Gili Air) and tranfer you to your hotel in SENARU where you will meet your trekking guide and porter. They will give you a short briefing for your trip.
1st Day Trekking: Senaru Village- Sembalun Village (1.150.m) - Sembalun Crater Rim(2.639.m)
At 06.00 am – 06.30, preparation and breakfast. Get an assess to Sembalun Village and register at Rinjani Information Center (RIC). At 08.30 am, start your trekking with a gentle climb through open meadow to POS 1 (1300m, about 2 hours trekking) and POS 2 (1500m, about 50 minutes trekking). Break and lunch for 2 hours at POS 2. Continue hiking to POST 3 Pada Balong (1800m) for about an hour. Have a 5 or 10 minutes break. Continue for 3 hours trekking that includes a prolonged steep climb to Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m) where to enjoy beautiful sunset and the awesome views of Sembalun Village and Lake Segara Anak, as well as camp for the night.
Day 2: Summit/Top 3.726m – Lake Segara Anak and Hot springs (2008m) – Senaru Crater Rim(2.641m)
At 02:00 am, preparation and light breakfast. At 02:30 am, start hiking for the Summit (3726 m) that takes about 3 and a half hours. The first stage is a moderate climb for about an hour. While, the second stage is a fairly easy trek yet a long one. The last stage is more challenging one (where you will step on many loosen stones and, sometimes, as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back). Enjoy the whole sights of Lombok Island as well as the view of Mt Agung, Mt Tambora, and Lake Segara Anak from the Rinjani Summit. After enjoying sunrise, trek down to SEMBALUN CRATER RIM for about 2 hours. Breakfast time. Continue trekking to Lake Segara Anak and the Hot Springs for about 3 hours (due to the slippery and steep trek). Break and lunch (you can also swim or catch the fish or enjoy the Hot springs). Continue hiking to Senaru Creater Rim (2.641m) for about 3 hours. Along the way up, enjoy the amazing view of Lake Segara Anak, a small volcano called” Gunung Baru Jari”, and also the Summit. Later, have also the incredible view of sunset over Mount Agung (Bali) and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the Rinjani Lake as arriving at Senaru Creater Rim. Dinner and camp here for the night.
Day 3: Senaru Crater Rim (2.641m) – Senaru Village (601m)
Sunrise and breakfast. Later, trek back to Senaru Village. Break and lunch at POS 2/POS Extra. Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre, the car is ready to bring you to SENDANG GILE WATERFALL or TIU KELEP WATERWALL (optional). Tour ends. Get an assess to the airport/your next destinations.
Rate in USD/Person
- 1 person : USD 465
- 2 - 5 person : USD 265
- 6 - 10 person : USD 230
- 11+ person : USD 190
- Senaru Crater rim
Sembalun Crater Rim
Lake Segara Anak and Hot Springs
- Free for shuttle car and driver
- A night accommodation in Senaru Village
- Guide and porters
- Meals and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks) Daily water consumption from safe drinking water Headlamp/ hand torch, trekking stick Trekking jacket camping equipments: Double size tent, sleeping bag, soft mattress, toilet tent, entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Visit the waterfalls (SENDANG GILE & TIU KELEP) on the arrival day or after trekking (optional)
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for personal luggage ? Tip for guides and porters
- Lombok Airport – Senaru Village: approximately 3,5 hours by private car
- Lembar – Senaru Village: approximately 3 hours
- Mataram/ Senggigi - Senaru Village: approximately 2 hours
- Teluk Kodek/ Bangsal Harbour- Senaru Village: approximately 1,5 hours.
- Gilis – Bangsal Harbour : approximately 30 minutes by public boat
Estimation time :