RINJANI TREKKING PARTNER
www.rinjanitrekkingpartner.com provides you Rinjani trekking packages with affordable prices and convenient services
Via Sembalun - 4 Day 3 Night
DESTINATIONS COVERED :
SENARU CRATER RIM
SEMBALUN CRATER RIM
LAKE SEGARA ANAK AND HOT SPRINGS
Our local guide will pick you up at Lombok Airport/Lembar Harbour/Mataram (or at main tourism spots in Lombok; Senggigi, Kuta Beach, Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, Gili Air) and tranfer you to your hotel in SENARU where you will meet your trekking guide and porter. They will give you a short briefing for your trip.
1st Day Trekking: Senaru Village (601m) – Sembalun Village–Senaru Crater Rim (2639m)
At 06.00 am – 06.30, preparation and breakfast. Get an assess to Sembalun Village and register at Rinjani Information Center (RIC). At 08.30 am, start your trekking with a gentle climb through open meadow to POS 1 (1300m, about 2 hours trekking) and POS 2 (1500m, about 50 minutes trekking). Break and lunch for 2 hours at POS 2. Continue hiking to POS 3 Pada Balong (1800m) for about an hour. Have a 5 or 10 minutes break. Continue for 3 hours trekking that includes a prolonged steep climb to Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m) where to enjoy beautiful sunset and the awesome views of Sembalun Village and Lake Segara Anak, as well as camp for the night.
Day 2: SEMBALUN CRATER RIM – Rinjani Summit 3.726 m – Segara Anak Lake and Hot Springs (2008m)
At 02:00 am, preparation and light breakfast. At 02:30 am, start hiking to the Summit (3726 m) that takes about 3 and a half hours . The first stage is a moderate climb for about 1 hour. While, the second stage is a fairly easy trek yet a long one. The last stage is more challenging one (where you will step on many loosen stones, and, sometimes, as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back). Enjoy the whole sights of Lombok Island as well as the view of Mt Agung, Mt Tambora, and Lake Segara Anak from the Rinjani Summit. After enjoying sunrise, trek down to SEMBALUN CRATER RIM for about 2 hours and have your breakfast here. Continue trekking to Lake Segara Anak and the Hot springs for about 3 hours (due to the slippery and steep trek). Break and lunch (you can also swim or catch the fish or enjoy the Hot Springs). At 06.00 pm, dinner. Camp at the lake.
Day 03: Lake Segara Anak and Hot springs (2008m) – Senaru Crater Rim(2.641m).
After Breakfast, continue hiking for about 3 hours towards Crater Rim of Senaru. Enjoy the stunning view of the whole Lake Segara Anak, a “Baby volcano” (called Gunung Baru Jari) and the summit along the journey . Arriving at the top (Senaru Crater Rim 2651m), have a short break for 5 or 10 minutes. Later, trek to POS 3 (2000m) for approximately an hour. Break and Lunch. Continue your trekking through jungle area to Pos 2 (1500m) and POS Extra. Overnight and campfire at POS Extra.
Day 04: Senaru Crater Rim (2.641m) – Senaru Village (601m)
Sunrise and breakfast. Later, trek back to Senaru Village for about 2,5 hours. Arrive at Senaru Rinjani Trekking Centre, the car is ready to bring you to SENDANG GILE WATERFALL or TIU KELEP WATERWALL. Tour ends. Get an assess to the airport/your next destinations.
Rate in USD/Person
- 1 person : USD 510
- 2 - 5 person : USD 325
- 6 - 10 person : USD 285
- 11+ person : USD 210
- Senaru Crater rim
- Free for shuttle car and driver
- A night accommodation in Senaru Village
- Guide and porters
- Meals and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks) Daily water consumption from safe drinking water Headlamp/ hand torch, trekking stick Trekking jacket camping equipments: Double size tent, sleeping bag, soft mattress, toilet tent, entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Visit the waterfalls (SENDANG GILE & TIU KELEP) on the arrival day or after trekking
- Small bag pack/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for personal luggage ? Tip for guides and porters
Estimation time :
- Lombok Airport – Senaru Village: approximately 3,5 hours by private car
- Lembar – Senaru Village: approximately 3 hours
- Mataram/ Senggigi - Senaru Village: approximately 2 hours
- Teluk Kodek/ Bangsal Harbour- Senaru Village: approximately 1,5 hours.
- Gilis – Bangsal Harbour : approximately 30 minutes by public boat